|Water Source||Sewage Water|
|Usage/Application||High Soluble Bod (sugar) Streams,inorganic streams containing dyes,acids and bases,Etc|
|Evaporation Rates||5 to 40 gallons per hour|
|Surface Finish||Paint Coated|
The KTEC waste water evaporator has been engineered to efficiently evaporate the water content from many non-combustible waste water sources. A power exhaust system releases the moisture into the air, leaving only a small residue requiring disposal.
This massive reduction in the volume of liquids requiring disposal not only slashes disposal costs, but also economizes by reducing storage area requirements, labor and time for handling, and frequency of disposals. All KTEC water evaporators have been designed to operate simply and efficiently, and are constructed of quality materials and equipment to assure trouble-free operation and long-life service, as demonstrated by the thousands of systems in service.
Installation is easy.Operations:
- KTEC WWE are Thermal Evaporators.
- It uses Electrical/ Diesel/ Gas heating to evaporate the liquid.
- It heats the non- combustible waste water solution and transforms the liquid in water vapors.
- Massive reduction in volumes of waste water minimizes storage , treatment ,handling and disposal costs.
- 1) KTEC Waste Water Evaporator 20 LPH: Electrical Model with 20 LPH Waste Water Evaporation Capacities.
- 2) KTEC Waste Water Evaporator 50 LPH: Electrical Model with 50 LPH Waste Water Evaporation capacities.
- Best suitable for lower volumes of waste water.
- It can be equipped with SS belt skimmer to remove floating oils.
- Residues can be easily scooped out. Big access to clean residues.
- Very less Cost as compared to MME.
- Feed pump can be electric operated or air operated.